“The Mountains are calling and I must go.” – John Muir
In Black Diamond Lodge, you will find the perfect Sainte Foy chalet holiday. Black Diamond provides a mix of warmth, beauty and friendly service with mountain adventures just outside your door: the perfect place to spend a memorable winter holiday. And the stunning resort of Sainte Foy provides endless opportunities to take advantage of Alpine life. Join us for the perfect family or group retreat.
Black Diamond Lodge is owned and operated by Peter and Rachel Duke. We take guest service very seriously – and do our best to train all of our team to provide friendly and professional service to all who join us in Black Diamond. We are committed to guest satisfaction, and will work with you to create the perfect holiday for your family or group of friends – you just need to tell us what will make it special for you.
Black Diamond is a lively place to stay – with music in the bar, a busy professional restaurant and a sledging piste right outside the door, there is a buzz in the air most evenings. The Black Diamond team works very hard to ensure our resident guests are comfortable and happy. There are quiet corners in the library to enjoy, and plenty of space to spend time with those you love.
Beautiful Bed & Breakfast Rooms and Suites
Black Diamond, our flagship lodge, has six luxurious en-suite rooms with balconies, the private Penthouse Suite (4 bedrooms) and downstairs the acclaimed Black Diamond Restaurant. In 2015 we launched our Bed and Breakfast holiday option. Our accommodation pricing and service is on a Bed and Breakfast basis. And if you wish to dine with us in Black Diamond Restaurant you will receive a 10% discount off of our a la carte menu including children’s dishes. Choose how often you wish to dine with us and reserve your table reservations when you book your room. We will help you book other restaurants on nights you wish to dine elsewhere.
Winter Holiday Inclusions
All Black Diamond Lodge holidays include the following:-
- Beautiful and spacious Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
- En suite shower or bath rooms
- Spacious and beautifully appointed public areas including our lounge, bar, library and dining area with log fires
- 22 Metres Square Minimum Bedroom Size – many are much larger
- Each Bedroom with Large Private Balcony (most with Mountain Views)
- Spa facilities adjacent to Black Diamond with indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna
- Outdoor hot tub on Black Diamond Terrace
- Daily Room Servicing
- Delicious continental breakfast each morning with chef-prepared hot options from our a la carte Breakfast Menu (including Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free and Vegan option)
- Complimentary afternoon tea, coffee and freshly prepared cakes
- Free Broadband / High Speed Internet Access in most areas of the Lodge (excluding the dining room)
- #1 Black Diamond Bar and Restaurant on Site and able to be Pre-Booked at Reduced Rates for your stay (see below for details)
- On site management from our Lodge Manager and Assistant Lodge Manager
- A team of seven professionally Lodge Hosts to help you make the most of your holiday
- Kitchen Team of five chefs to professionally look after your breakfasts and dinners
- Bar staff to look to look after you and serve your favourite soft drinks, beer and wine
- Live apres ski music nights featuring local and talented musicians including Wednesday Mullit nights
- Designer Toiletries
- Hairdryer in bedroom
- Heated Towel Rails
- Iron and Ironing Board on request
- All Linen & Towels
- Cot on Request
- Make Up Mirror
- Crèche on site (to be Pre-Booked at additional cost)
- Airport Transfers (to be Pre-Booked at additional cost)
- Additional Concierge services including: restaurant bookings, ski school place assistance, transfers to other resorts (to be Pre-Booked at additional cost)
Pre-Book your Table at the #1 Black Diamond Restaurant
If you choose, pre-book the top-rated Black Diamond Restaurant when booking your accommodation. Each night, choose dishes from our fine dining a-la-carte menu. Children’s dishes also available. Seatings taken between 6:00 and 10pm each night. All resident guests receive a 10% discount on our a la carte menu.
As part of your booking process, we can pre-book your winter dinner reservations.
Children’s two course dinner available until 8pm each night.
Our Spa Facilities are located adjacent to Black Diamond and include a 10 meter heated swimming pool, sauna and indoor and outdoor hot tubs. Alternatively a range of Massage Treatments and are also available and can be booked prior to or throughout your stay.
Sainte Foy Chalet Holiday
Join us for the Perfect Sainte Foy Chalet Holiday in Black Diamond Lodge.